The terms and conditions below apply for reservations made by an individual, private person unless a special agreement has been made.
1. BOOKING AND CONFIRMATION When reserving a room your name, address, arrival- and departure time and method of payment are required. An Igloo reservation is binding once it has been confirmed verbally or in writing.
2. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE The Igloo is at your disposal from 12:00 pm on the day of arrival. On your departure day the room must be vacated by 11:00 am. Archipelago Igloos is entitled to apply exceptions on check-in and check-out times stated above for safety reasons.
3. GUARANTEED RESERVATION Credit card guarantee is required for all bookings when confirming the reservation. Credit card guarantee is required when confirming the reservation. Kindly note that we do not accept credit card details sent by email or over the phone.
4. CANCELLATION AND NO ARRIVAL Unless otherwise agreed at the time of reservation, unless the rate confirmed or the reservation period includes special terms, the room can be cancelled 14 days prior to arrival without a fee. In case you fail to arrive without cancelling your reservation, Archipelago Igloos is entitled to charge equal to the first night’s stay including taxes and possible additional services per room to your credit card.
5. PAYMENT We accept the most common credit/debit cards. We do not accept foreign currency or cheques. In case the reservation has not been paid in advance it should be settled upon arrival at the hotel by cash or credit card. When reserving a room Archipelago Igloos is entitled to approve and charge international credit cards. A reservation fee will be charged to the credit card
6. GUEST BEHAVIOR IN THE ARCHIPELAGO We follow good manners in the Igloo and nearby islands. In case of breaking these rules you may be immediately removed from the premises. In such cases you are still obliged to pay for the accommodation and additional services ordered. You are not eligible to claim a refund for payments already made. For safety reasons, only checked-in guests are allowed on private hotel premises such as hotel rooms and the maximum capacity per igloo may not be surpassed.
7. GUEST’S RESPONSIBILITY ON DAMAGE As a guest you are responsible for damage caused on purpose or by accident by you or your guest in the hotel room. This applies also to the hotel furniture and other equipment, other guests in the hotel or their property. The responsibility for caused damage is determined by general principles.
8. RENTING HOTEL ROOMS FOR MINORS Only a person over the age of 18 is allowed to make a reservation. The adult making a reservation for a person under the age of 18 will be held responsible for the minor, whether he or she accommodates with the minor or not. An underage person travelling alone will need a letter of consent signed by a guardian. The letter has to include the minor’s name, birthday and dates of arrival and departure. The name and contact information of a guardian are also required.